When your pulling out your hair after juice spilled on the floor or your two year turned into a wet noodle in the middle of the parking lot, here are ten reasons to remind you why you love being a mom?
1. Your kid’s hair in the morning.
2. Footed Pajamas.
3. The toothless smiles.
4. First time you hear the word “Mommy” and realize it was meant for you.
5. Your 10 year old saying “Thank you” without you asking.
6. You wardrobe doubled when your daughter turned into a teenager.
7. When your grade-schooler laughs, you see glimpses of your Grandfather.
8. Seeing the world through the eyes of your child.
9. Pancakes on Saturday morning.
10. Macaroni necklaces.